- Speakers : Speakers: Renee Noy, Esq, Co‐Founder, WorkWise Law, & Alexis James, Esq, Co‐Founder, WorkWise Law
- Categories : Workplace Investigations
- Date : March 19, 2019 - March 19, 2019
- Location : Montage Insurance Solutions: 5550 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Ste 310, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Will Review: The manner in which a company responds to an employee’s concern of harassment/discrimination can mean the difference between a costly, time‐consuming lawsuit and the validation of the employee (even if their concern is not corroborated or warrants further action).
- The language to listen for when an employee raises a concern;
- The obligations of the employer once that concern has been brought to their attention;
- Do’s and don’ts of a proper investigation; and
- Follow‐up responsibilities that minimize risk.
To Register for this event click here.